Prep + cook time 25 minutes
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 120g (1 cup) ground almonds
- 110g (½ cup) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- ½ cup mashed banana
- 310ml (1¼ cups) coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 25g (⅓ cup) flaked almonds
- 30g butter, chopped
- cream and maple syrup, to serve
- 125g fresh blueberries
1 Combine flour, ground almonds, sugar, cinnamon and bicarbonate of soda in a medium bowl; stir in banana. Make a well in the centre; gradually stir in combined coconut milk and eggs until smooth.
2 Toast flaked almonds in a large frying pan over medium heat until browned lightly. Remove from the pan; cool.
3 Place a quarter of the butter in same pan; swirl pan until greased all over. Pour 310ml (¼-cups) of mixture into pan; allow room for spreading. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until bubbles begin to burst. Turn pancakes; cook until browned lightly on the other side. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining butter and mixture.
4 Drizzle pancakes with cream and maple syrup. Serve with blueberries and toasted nuts.