- Prep & Cook Time: 4.25 Hours
- Serves 6
- Nutrition: Per Serving
- 22.3g total fat (5.9g saturated fat)
- 1467kJ (351 cal)
- 10.8g carbohydrate
- 24.2g protein
- 6g fibre
- Suitable to freeze (at end of step 1)
- 1kg skinless chicken thigh cutlets
- 800g canned diced tomatoes
- 2 large brown onions (400g), sliced thinly
- 2⁄3 cup (200g) tikka masala paste
- 1⁄4 cup (60ml) pouring cream
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh coriander leaves
- Combine chicken, tomatoes, onion and paste in a 4.5-litre (18-cup) slow cooker; cook, covered, on high, for 4 hours.
- Season to taste.
- Drizzle with cream, sprinkle with coriander leaves.
- Serve with steamed rice, naan bread and raita (a minted yogurt and cucumber dish).