- Prep & Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Serves: 8
- 1.5kg piece salmon fillet, skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup each coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley and mint
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped rinsed, drained capers
- 1 fresh long red chilli, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup (150g) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 medium fennel bulbs (600g), shaved
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan.
- Place salmon in large baking dish lined with baking paper. Brush with half the oil; season. Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until cooked as desired.
- Meanwhile, make fennel remoulade.
- Combine herbs, garlic, rind, capers and chilli in medium bowl.
- Transfer salmon to serving platter. Sprinkle with herb mixture, drizzle with remaining oil. Serve with remoulade, and lemon wedges.
- Combine ingredients in medium bowl.
- Season to taste.