- Prep & Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Nutrition Per Serve:
- 30.8g total fat (8.6g saturated fat)
- 1683kJ (402 cal)
- 5.8g carbohydrate
- 24.5g protein
- 3.4g fibre
- 1 tablespoon moroccan spice mix
- 4 chicken thigh cutlets, skin on (800g)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large red onion (300g), cut into wedges
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- 200g green beans, halved
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped preserved lemon rind
- Sprinkle seasoning over chicken.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat; cook chicken, turning,for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Remove from pan.
- Cook onion in same pan, stirring,for 5 minutes or until softened and browned lightly.
- Return chicken to pan, skin-side up. Stir in stock; simmer, covered, for about 10 minutes. Add beans; simmer for5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in juice.
- Serve chicken sprinkled with preserved lemon rind.