Prep & Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 425g canned mango cheeks
- 400ml canned coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 500g pork fillet, cut 1cm thick strips
- 1⁄2 cup (60g) frozen green peas
- 1⁄3 cup fresh mint leaves
- Drain mango, reserving 1⁄4 cup of juice.
Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat. Spoon the thick cream layer off the top of the coconut cream into the pan; cook, stirring, until slightly golden. Stir in paste; cook until fragrant. Stir in remaining cream and reserved juice; bring to the boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8 minutes or until sauce is reduced by about a third.
- Stir pork into sauce; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until pork is tender. Add peas and mango; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with mint.
Serve with Roti, or any flatbread you prefer, and mango pickles