- Prep & Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- Nutrition Per Serve:
- 24.1g total fat (18.6g saturated fat)
- 1793kJ (428 cal)
- 19.7g carbohydrate
- 31.7g protein
- 4.4g fibre
- 425g canned mango cheeks
- 400ml canned coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 500g pork fillet, cut 1cm thick strips
- 1⁄2 cup (60g) frozen green peas
- 1⁄3 cup fresh mint leaves
- Drain mango, reserving 1⁄4 cup of juice.
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat. Spoon the thick cream layer off the top of the coconut cream into the pan; cook, stirring, until slightly golden. Stir in paste; cook until fragrant. Stir in remaining cream and reserved juice; bring to the boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8 minutes or until sauce is reduced by about a third.
- Stir pork into sauce; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until pork is tender. Add peas and mango; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with mint.
- Serve with Roti, or any flatbread you prefer, and mango pickles