- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 11⁄4 cups (250g) couscous
- 11⁄4 cups (310ml) boiling water
- 15g butter
- 400g canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1⁄2 cup (60g) seeded green olives, chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced preserved lemon rind
- Combine couscous with the water and butter in a large heatproof bowl, cover; stand for 5 minutes or until water is absorbed, fluffing with fork occasionally.
- Stir remaining ingredients into couscous; season to taste.