Prep + cook time 30 minuets
- 8 x 11cm store-bought round pizza bases (440g)
- ½ cup (140g) barbecue sauce
- 1½ cups (150g) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 125g button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- ½ medium red capsicum (100g),
- sliced thinly
- 2 thick italian pork sausages (240g)
1 Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan. Oil two oven or pizza trays.
2 Spread pizza bases with sauce. Squeeze sausage mince from casings; drop small pieces of mince on top of pizzas. Top with cheese, mushrooms and capsicum, season.
3 Place pizzas on trays; bake for 15 minutes or until bases are browned and crisp.